Coordinate submissions of manuscript across multiple projects. Make daily and weekly queries, via email and phone, to authors and reviewers to ensure that schedules are maintained.
Maintain paperwork related to digital products and ensure timely payment of authors, reviewers, and other vendors.
Assist editorial team, marketing team and production team as needed.
Manage authors’ and reviewers’ submission process and help set priorities.
Help editorial team and production team manage digital content development and production.
Provide accurate data entry for assigned projects across multiple database repositories and applications.
Bachelor's Degree required.
• Good writing and editing skills are crucial
• Attentiveness to detail and strong organizational skills
• Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office suite, email, Web browsers
• Ability to set priorities when workflow is high
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• College degree required
• 2-3 years office management experience is a plus
• MS Office suite 2010 (Word and Excel)
• Experience working with Adobe Acrobat
• Working knowledge of PowerPoint, FTP and other programs useful.