This role is within our in house agency client’s content studio -- which delivers work from short clips on social media, to animation, scripted commercials and longer-form documentary-style videos. They have a very collaborative environment with talented creatives and professionals from agencies all over the country – and the world.
**********MUST PROVIDE REEL/PORTFOLIO FOR REVIEW*********
They’re looking for someone who can shoot, cut, animate, create motion graphics – and surprise them with other unexpected superhero video skills. Candidates must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines, while maintaining a positive, team-oriented attitude. Experience flying drones is a plus!
Here are the specifics:
• 2+ years of editing experience
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere
• Basic understanding of animation in After Effects
• Experience shooting: photography and video with a DSLR in interviews and for B-roll/event coverage
• Knowledge of video codecs and formats
• Ability to deliver specs for multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Great problem-solver
• Meticulous and deadline oriented
• Excited about learning to fly a drone and 360 video
• Experience working for an editorial house, ad agency or other client-focused environment is helpful