•Compose and edit marketing copy for a the companies major retail categories .com business.
•Collaborate with Marketing Managers and the Creative team to craft strategic campaign messages for their programs.
•Write short, but mostly long-form pieces with a high degree of conceptual creativity and verbal polish.
•Collaborating with category leaders to learn about their businesses and how customers shop in those categories in order to deliver clear, concise information.
•Conceptualize and present creative directions, scripts, copy, and headlines for on-site and off-site advertising.
•Draft compelling headlines and advertising messages that convey the objectives for the campaign while speaking appropriately to the target audience.
•Provide copywriting as needed for sales and marketing collateral, while maintaining the company's voice and creative standards.
•Manage projects in a timely fashion for multiple deliverables for campaigns on competing timelines.
•Provide best practice guidance for effective copywriting and raise the bar for the company brand voice.
• Able to change customer perceptions and behavior with compelling copywriting.
• Able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communication.
• Impeccable attention to detail, excellent grammar and copy-writing skills.
• Think and act both strategically and tactically.
• Able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
• Able to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action.
• 3+ years of experience as a copywriter with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, or in-house retail teams
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising or business.
• Advertising or marketing background, preferably with experience working with premium brands.
• Advertising or creative agency experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs