Editor (Arts & Culture) – 6 Month Contract - London
A new exciting opportunity has become available with one of my Leading Clients who a multinational technology company!
As a Writer and Editor, you will be creating, editing and commissioning arts and culture content for digital publications. Ideally you will have a keen interest in museums and the arts, aware of which exhibits are currently showing. If this is the case for you then this Job is perfect for you.
Not every reader is going to have the same knowledge as yourself, so you will need to be a professional at making the art, history and culture stories not only easy to understand but also enjoyable for the reader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commissioning editorial features
- Help to support new partner launches
- Writing culture stories
- Work closely with the Head of Editorial on production calendar of original stories and commissioned stories
- Solid background in editing and commissioning work from freelance writers/third party contributors for a online publications
- Be comfortable turning out 300 word stories
- Experience researching and interviewing for long features
- Used to working to tight deadlines
If this sounds like you, then please do apply!