Our client, a top financial company in Midtown Manhattan, New York City is looking for a driven Editor to join their Financial Education Team! This Editor opportunity is a 12 month contract, 40 hours a week, health care and 401K are offered.
Our client is a looking Financial Education Assistant Editor who will assist in the creation of our financial education content efforts across the audience segments the Content Marketing Center of Excellence supports.
Editor Job Functions:
• Support our Financial Education Editor on specific editorial reviews
• Assist in the planning and delivery of high-quality Financial Education content marketing in support of the segments and businesses we support
• Helps to manage content development/deadlines and approval processes and transfer of content assets to production team
• Provides editing/writing/proof-reading support, including work with our agency partners in the development and refresh of digital-friendly articles, videos, infographics, etc.
• Managing content maintenance and updates
• Cataloguing content within global content database, in partnership with the Operations lead within the Center of Excellence
• Ensuring audience needs are balanced with business objectives
Required for Editor:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated writing ability
• Editing experience
• News judgment
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and assignments
• Strong interpersonal and language skills
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Desired for Editor:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or English
• 4+ years working in online and digital media
• Prior experience writing for a financial publication or working in the financial services industry