The Consumer Sales Training & Communications team at Aquent's client is looking for an editor to help shape a great conversation between sales partners and customers.
You’ll join a team of editors, content developers, and graphic designers working on sales communications, training, and programs, leveraging multiple delivery mechanisms to influence sales audiences around the world.
• At least 8 years of experience in a full-time editing role
• Expertise in Associated Press or Chicago style (grammar, spelling, syntax, diction, and punctuation)
• Proven ability to articulate editing recommendations and collaborate daily with writers
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or related field
What You’ll Do
• You’ll edit writing to be clear, direct, friendly, persuasive, concise, simple, and practical—becoming (intimately) familiar with client style guides and processes.
• You’ll edit for email, web, print, and mobile for product launches and learning initiatives.
• You’ll work with business teams, program managers, instructional designers, communications writers, and graphic designers to apply consistent standards and elevate the quality of the writing.
• You’ll be a stickler for details while never losing sight of the big picture of what the content and the organization are trying to achieve.
• You’ll work with other editors and cross-functional teams to create and evolve style guides, internal job aids, and internal training.
• Experience editing for a daily publication
• Experience editing for a sales audience
• Experience editing training deliverables