Client Staffing, Training, & Communications is responsible for training and enabling salespeople at resellers globally, including mobile carriers, consumer electronics stores, and enterprise partners. Your work will be key in informing salespeople around the world about products and helping them deliver a great customer experience.
We’re looking for an editor to shape a great conversation between channel sales partners and customers. You’ll join a team of editors, content developers, and graphic designers working on sales communications, training, and programs, leveraging multiple delivery mechanisms to influence sales audiences.
- At least 8 years of experience in a full-time editing role
- Expertise in Associated Press or Chicago style (grammar, spelling, syntax, diction, and punctuation)
- Proven ability to articulate editing recommendations and collaborate daily with writers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or related field
What You’ll Do
- You’ll edit writing to be clear, direct, friendly, persuasive, concise, simple, and practical—becoming (intimately) familiar with client style guides and processes.
- You’ll edit for email, web, print, and mobile for product launches and learning initiatives.
- You’ll work with business teams, program managers, instructional designers, communications writers, and graphic designers to apply consistent standards and elevate the quality of the writing.
- You’ll be a stickler for details while never losing sight of the big picture of what the content and the organization are trying to achieve.
- You’ll work with other editors and cross-functional teams to create and evolve style guides, internal job aids, and internal training.
- Experience editing for a daily publication
- Experience editing for a sales audience
- Experience editing training deliverables
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs