ECOMMERCE SITE MERCHANDISER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 TRAVEL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ECOMMERCE SITE MERCHANDISER!**
The E-Commerce Site Merchandiser is accountable for maximizing E-commerce business through the development and implementation of short and long-term web-based merchandise strategies that address customer needs across multiple categories. The E-commerce Site Merchandiser will manage the day to day execution and optimization of promotions, product merchandising, cross-sells, upsells, and other merchandising opportunities.
- Work closely with the integrated marketing team regarding marketing promotions, ad schedules, and forecast goals.
- Review products, recommend additions/changes to product marketing, and collaborate with stakeholders to define customer value for products.
- Maintain integrity of merchandising by auditing site content: copy, descriptions, and digital assets.
- Maintain a merchandising calendar to account for advertising by product.
- Partner with the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst to improve site results by enhancing keywords, usability, clarity, and searchability of content and ads.
- Partner with the Paid Marketing team to support campaign performance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft campaigns and promotions with clear goals and metrics.
- BA Degree in business related discipline or equivalent experience required.
- You’re analytical – someone that goes into a tool like Omniture and then digs for the “where, what, when, how and why.
- You’re organized – you track your efforts and campaigns in calendars
- You have good communication skills – someone that can work with various teams and articulate what content is needed to support your needs
- You understand the customer journey and IA – someone that sees all user paths to any given page in a site.
- You’re inquisitive – you look for opportunity of improvement in every process, framework and campaign (even the “successful” ones).
Applications, Skills & Tools
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (emphasis in MS Excel)
- Experience with a CMS, Google Analytics and Adobe analytics preferred.
- Experience in Sitecore, Optimizely or other personalization tools is a plus
- Experience in sales forecasting is a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Identify, create and execute A/B testing
- Conduct competitive merchandizing assessments