· Delivers program and project level requirements documentation for changes
· Leads and facilitates requirements sessions with key stakeholders, capturing or prototyping program/project requirements, and serving as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on portal functionality and eCommerce best practices.
· Operates according to best-in-class processes around requirements definition, requirements tracking, and requirements traceability for all IT and business level testing activities.
· Leads requirements definition efforts for critical, enterprise level eCommerce projects within a designated program area.
· Develops and maintains the capability to effectively use visual requirements prototyping tools (iRise or others) through ongoing training, self study and professional development activities.
· Capable of rapidly prototyping and demoing planned functionality to executive leadership and other key stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· 5+ years related experience in Business Analysis, Requirements Definition and/or Requirements Prototyping.
· Must possess a thorough understanding of the requirements definition phase, its deliverables, and its relationship to all other phases of the SDLC.
· Strong experience in the online eCommerce space is a plus.
· Experience in writing world class requirements documents and strong facilitation skills are required.
· An understanding of the online portals and associated sales/support teams is a plus
· Must possess working experience in iRise, Balsamiq, Axure, Just in Mind or Omnigraffle
· Must possess strong verbal communication skills and outstanding writing skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
· Ability to work under pressure and manage requirements activities around multiple sales, self serve and support projects concurrently
· Ability to multi-task and flex with changing business needs
· Strong capacity to execute in a dynamic environment where creative thinking is required
· Ability to align to processes that reduce the average requirements definition phase for all projects by 15%, and reduces average rework by 10%.
· Must be a highly disciplined, self-starter with the ability to execute on assignments independently, communicate effectively and exceed business owner expectations on all ongoing deliverables.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs