Voted one of Baltimore’s best companies to work, our client sits at the crux of creativity, design, and engineering for technology and business. From mobile, to web, to virtual reality, robotics, digital marketing, enterprise applications and more, they're producing award winning, end-to-end marketing and technology solutions for fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, non-profits and start-ups.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Project Manager (with ecommerce experience). It's a 6 month, part-time opportunity that allows a flexible onsite/offsite schedule. But who would want to work from home when their office is dog friendly?! Just saying...
Describing the perfect candidate...
In this role you should be detail-oriented, confident, and a critical thinker. They should be open to working closely with all project team members to ensure projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, and more importantly will keep our clients coming back for more!
As a Project Manager, you will collaborate with a stellar in-house team of engagement directors, account managers, engineers, designers, user experience architects, quality assurance testers, and marketing experts, to deliver the highest quality projects that you will be proud to add to your repertoire! Depending on project priorities, your daily contributions would include, stand-ups, internal communication/ meetings with project teams, tracking progress of deliverables, status updates/ reports to stakeholders, and removing impediments to ensure successful project execution.
- Daily collaboration with internal team members, Account Manager, and Engagement. Director to communicate project health and adjusting priorities.
- Usher solutions to fruition and ensure all team members are free of roadblocks
- Facilitate daily stand-up and bi-weekly planning meetings, creation/ maintenance of project backlog, accurately track iteration tasks, and proactively identify risks.
- Development/ management of project plans, timelines, budgets, reports, and necessary project documentation.
- Facilitate multiple touch-points with project team on a bi-weekly basis to review progress and quality of work delivered by the team.
- Assist the Account Manager with documenting the needs of the client and translate them into requirements.
- 7-10 years PM experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Working knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Ability to communicate internally, and externally as needed, translating dev speak to client speak and vice versa.
- Ability to lead well under pressure to deliver the highest quality deliverables.
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking during internal/client meetings.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with enterprise level clients.
- Thirst for knowledge and always ready to learn more, certifications a plus.
- Experience working on a wide variety of projects, including web and mobile.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management tools, such as Jira and Smartsheet.