Our client is looking for a Copywriter so have your content production chops on deck! In this role you will be responsible for writing and editing informative, engaging, compelling, accurate, and entertaining copy to increase business value, cultivate customer relationships, and drive action.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Contribute to a scalable content creation process, partnering with eCommerce, Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Experience and Customer Service to ensure consistency across departments.
- Focus on creating relevant, unique content for website, products, product categories, user guides, print marketing materials, marketing emails and site landing pages.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure the content strategy complements and amplifies all website and channel initiatives.
- Verify all copy statements are supported by research, data, or merchandising guidance and are documented appropriately
- Work within current SEO best practice guidelines.
- Apply established procedures for content creation or content auditing to meet business needs and provide solutions for problems or obstacles
- At least 1-3 years of professional copywriting, editing, and basic project management experience, with emphasis on content marketing and digital marketing with a strong emphasis on product/technical content.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field.
- Outstanding copywriting skills and knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Familiarity with Digital Asset and Content Management Systems is preferred
- Ability to understand and translate technical product data into useful customer-focused copy
- Edit informational, marketing, and UX copy as needed
- Lead special projects as needed
- Act as a service organization to support email, direct mail and brand teams marketing and copywriting needs.
- Ensure messaging is consistent throughout all channels and promotional vehicles.
- Use metrics to make adjustments/additions to campaign strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners, and use consumer and competitive research and analysis to develop and elevate product merchandising content.
- Identify and adjust tone to shape messages for segmented audiences