3 months to hire
Key responsibilities: • Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights • Analyze and report on the health of key initiatives • Perform deep dive analysis into consumer behavior, ranging from conversion funnel optimization, product interaction, browse pathing, internal search usage, etc
This is a temp to hire position with a converting salary when candidate goes full time.
Candidate must have strong Excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables. Experience with Access is a plus. It is preferred that the candidate has experience with BI tools such as Tableau or MicroStrategy, but is not a requirement. The position will involve working with web, finance and customer data.
This company has been the market leader in making it easy to buy industry supplies online. In support of the company's Corporate Strategy, they have decided to make aggressive, step-change investments in pushing their web and related eCommerce sites to new levels in their core businesses, growth departments like mobile commerce.
The Analyst, eCommerce will join a growing Global eCommerce team and be responsible for enabling data-based decision making and optimization for the website's top initiatives. Specifically, this individual will focus on driving incremental revenue while improving the online customer experience by monitoring and generating insights across a number of data disciplines (web, customer, financial, etc).
This role will be responsible for supporting and optimizing key initiatives within Marketplace Operations & Merchandising. This position represents an ideal role for a highly motivated and highly analytical individual. Given the highly strategic and cross-functional nature of this role, successful applicants will possess a combination of structured strategic thinking, exceptional leadership and collaboration skills, strong analytical ability and a passion for new ideas
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights
• Analyze and report on the health of key initiatives
• Perform deep dive analysis into consumer behavior, ranging from conversion funnel optimization, product interaction, browse pathing, internal search usage, etc
• Extract data from multiple data sources including financials, clickstream, product, and customer databases to provide a comprehensive view on initiative performance across various business units
• Design and build reports, dashboards, and presentations
• Lead weekly look back/forward conversation keeping the business appraised on performance. Share insights with management and senior leadership
• Assist with transitioning excel based reporting into a BI supported environment (Tableau, Microstrategy, etc)
• Help uncover untapped revenue opportunities and provide recommendations to course correct
Bachelor’s degree required
• BS / BA, preferably in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or Marketing
• 2 - 5 years in a highly analytical, results-driven environment
• Demonstrated e-commerce experience
• Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to use data to break down complex problems and formulate plans
• Highly proficient in all MS Office tools with specific emphasis on MS Excel
• Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to the senior executive level
• Comfortable working both independently with minimal supervision and closely in a team setting.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
3 months to hire