Aquent is currently seeking an ETL Developer who can support existing ETL infrastructure, design extract, transform and load ETL components, monitor ETL processes. A successful candidate will be responsible for improving system and database performance, automation, operations and processes while working independently in the development, testing and implementations of large size and complex systems.
- 3 to 5 years of primary ETL focused database experience preferably in the MS SQL Server environment (SSIS, Visual Studio, BIDS, SSMS).
- Strong understanding of Data Warehousing/Data Mart methodologies and ETL/ELT best practices
- Understanding of ETL framework – Developing/Implementing Audit, Balance, Control, Validation, Architecture, Flow, etc.
- Familiar with DBMS table design, loading and tuning principles, and experience in T-SQL, stored procedures, DDL (Data Definition Language), DML (Data Manipulation Language), DCL (Data Control Language),
- Knowledge and understanding of code/version management, preferably TFS
- Experience using BIML for ETL using BIML Express/BIML Studio or other BIML tools.
- Demonstrated analytic, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong Experience using SSIS including:
- Pattern identification
- Package development
- Package/Solution deployment
- Experience with AWS EC2 based SQL Server instances and RDS.
- Other AWS Services
- Experience with Analysis Services (OLAP, cubes, MDX). Development, implementation, processing, etc.