The Email Marketing Coordinator collaborates with all Marketing and BD teams distribute and measure branded email marketing campaigns. The Email Marketing Coordinator takes the lead on maintaining marketing lists and reporting on their usage. In this function, the incumbent will utilize exceptional organizational and analytical skills to coordinate the Firm’s email marketing calendar, provide reporting on campaign performance, and ensure the Firm’s mailing lists are accurate and up-to-date.
• Coordinate the firm’s Email Marketing Calendar; liaise with colleagues in marketing and with attorneys as needed to ensure campaign deadlines are met; advise the team if/when conflicting campaigns arise; serve as central point of communication in the department with respect to all email marketing campaigns.
• Lay out, test and distribute firm and practice e-mail marketing campaigns, including legal updates, newsletters, announcements and event communications; create landing pages and forms as required per campaign.
• Oversee the subscription management and email delivery failures processes and complete or route contacts’ requests to update preferences and/or data.
• Analyze and communicate campaign results with marketing team(s) and attorneys.
• Manage existing mailing lists; ensure security groups are established and maintained; regularly audit lists against established “list hygiene” parameters and take appropriate actions to resolve data quality issues.
• Create folders for campaign marketing lists; perform advanced/complex searches to meet campaign-audience criteria and populate lists; create and share web links to marketing lists and key functions.
• Manage data cleanup and contact research tasks for mailing list contact records including monitoring the system for duplicate contacts, merging duplicate contacts, ensuring contacts are associated with companies, etc.
• Assist with CRM and data quality initiatives, as needed.
Web and Social Media
• Post content to Firm’s website and social media pages, as needed, in conjunction with Email Marketing campaigns
• 2-3 years of Email Marketing and CRM experience, preferably in a professional services environment
• Experience with CRM systems, LexisNexis InterAction strongly preferred
• Experience with Email Marketing tools, such as Vuture, ExactTarget, ConstantContact, etc.
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manipulate data in common formats such as Excel and .CSV files
• Team player who collaborates well with colleagues within and outside of the immediate team
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Bachelor’s degree required