The EMEA Integrated Marketing team is developing & executing marketing programs (online and offline) to efficiently reach customers across the countries and languages we are targeting through all his customer journey.
This department is :
- Defining the buyer journeys and plans in collaboration with the business directors and solutions PMM to align with the business goals
- Driving the production and localization of Content relevant to the plan
- Coordinating the digital and social execution with a virtual team
Overview of the Role
You will work primarily with your campaign manager in the EMEA team, as well as her manager, who will be working on setting the strategy of the marketing plans with the main stakeholders (Solutions PMM, Business marketing leaders, partners and regional leads).
You main role will be to insure on time the production of the content and localization of the content with our agencies as per the plan defined by your teammates. And when required, get any feedback or approval needed (legal, manager, other stakeholders).
Your other main responsibilities will be to organize all the necessary activities with the countries ( dates , webinars, events, speakers etc …) and also with internal teams responsible of the digital execution ( social, digital) to make sure all timelines are met as per the plan.
We are looking at a self driven person, dynamic , able to take proactiviely initiatives, solving problems, with great collaborative approach in a virtual team and fast moving environment.
Lastly, you will have to insure that all backend tasks are met to insure operational excellence of the team : purchase orders, receiving, plan updated in Allocadia, sales force, upload of assets, updates for wider teams.
• Brief agencies, and insure timelines are met to allow to launch at the agreed dates the activity. If necessary, take any actions or decisions needed to solve problems.
• Organize with other teams the activities – which means agree on the dates, find and book speakers when required, insure the timeline we need the information to be on time.
• Timeline all activities and make sure all content will be uploaded and available on time to be able to send emails, social posts using a CTA using the content.
• Coordinating and directing activities with other departments. Build solid relationships with key stakeholders.
• Update the plan and communicate it in an organized manner through the different vehicles of information ( chatter, symsucces, mail, phone, presentation, web ex)
• Insure all operation excellence : accuracy and timely manner for create purchase orders , receiving purchase order, update the plan in Allocadia ( tool for planning and forecasting) and have the appropriate Sales force tracking link
• Extensive Marketing experience in a high technology company or fast moving environment required. Previous role in campaigns or program execution is required.
• High energy; highly productive & strong initiative
• Project manager with strong accuracy & reliability
• Excellent organization and process skills.
• Organisational Sensitivity : able to lead projects in a matrix and diverse cultural organization with multiple stakholders in a virtual team
• Ability to collaborate, communicate and manage in a highly matrixed organization that operates across multiple time zones
• Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills and the ability to be effective over several communication vehicles (phone, web, email,.)
• Strong ability to use excel, Sales force, Oracle.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs