We are recruiting for a temporary role with one of our top technology Clients.
Our Client takes a different approach to hardware - fast, simple, and secure. It’s a tool that lets you get stuff done, not something you need to manage. As Retail plays a pivotal role in bringing the products to consumers and execution is required to be absolutely world class, we are looking for someone to join our EMEA Retail Marketing Team to support our in-store fixture programs across Europe with excellent project management.
In this role, you will:
Be the go-to person for Retail Marketing on fixture programs, informed about the strategic approach, managing timelines and communications across stakeholders inside and outside the company, flagging and resolving risks
Work with global and local marketing teams to coordinate requirements for globally and regionally developed fixture programs from design to installation
Facilitate locally initiated fixture programs and ensure quality assurance through organizing stakeholder reviews
Manage creative agencies that perform supporting functions at different stages of the programs.
* Bachelor’s degree plus some professional experience, or equivalent experience
* Excellent command of English
* Experience in marketing / project management / process creation and optimisation
* Strong organizational skills
* Passion for digital, marketing and/or sales
* World class experience in project & programme management in retail programs
* Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment
* Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams
* Ability to deliver quality outputs in an exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines
* Flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing environment