My client is a Global Technology/Hardware/IoT Company with a portfolio of home products. They are currently looking for an experienced EMEA Pro Channel Coordinator - Wholesale/Distribution to join their team for a 12 month contract position, paying up to £49 000/annum PAYE pro rate for the right candidate.
The EMEA Pro Channel Coordinator will be responsible for supporting Commercial Managers in the South and Central regions (covering France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and Spain).
The role will report into the Head of Global Pro Marketing, and will focus on following the distribution strategy set out by the EMEA Pro Sales team and Global Pro Marketing team.
The EMEA Pro Distribution Marketing Specialist must be a strong coordinator and project manager, with a desire to drive commercially important projects to completion. It is essential that this individual is a clear communicator and able to support the implementation of marketing into the EMEA Pro Distribution Channel. A large proportion of the role will be in managing the day to day marketing operations of external accounts with its distribution partners.
Industry related experience of B2B, wholesale or distribution Channel Marketing or Merchandising is a strong advantage.
- Work with Sales and Marketing stakeholders to ensure there is consistency in brand execution and implementation across all activities in distribution and follow guidelines of the overall distribution marketing strategy.
- Manage implementation of marketing into our Pro distribution partners. Working with partners and Commercial Managers to increase awareness in the channel, share of voice, and sell-through of products.
- This individual will work with distribution partners on a daily basis to develop marketing plans, supply them with assets, collateral, and messaging.
- Onboarding of new distribution partners, making sure these partners are fully equipped with the tools they need to start selling products.
- Supporting MDF (Marketing Development Fund) compliance co-ordination, by ensuring activities are recorded and available for submission.
- Interacting and collaborating with members of the Pro Sales Team to understand the needs of the channel, review incoming partner needs and deliver on time and on budget.
- Responsible for checking compliance of distribution partners against the brand guidelines, including adherence to copy guidance, correct use of imagery and correct interpretation of the brand. Regularly perform audits of partner websites to ensure they are compliant and current.
- Provide the Pro Sales team with briefings on deployment of Nest marketing into the distribution channel, including return on investment and impact measurement.
- Support Pro Quarterly business reviews.
- 3-4 years of related experience (max)
- Understanding of and/or background in wholesale or distributor channel marketing. Experience in B2B marketing to the trade.
- Experience launching marketing activities that leverage more than one brand while maintaining consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven success negotiating with partners to create experiences that support your brand and products.
- Language skills (French, Italian, German, Dutch) an advantage.
- Experience working for powerful, iconic brands (consumer or B2B) that engage consumers through disruptive marketing.
- Proven success driving awareness, engagement, and conversion results for trade products.
- Worked with external agencies and agents, e.g. advertising agencies, designers, photographers.
- Experience with channel marketing measurement: managing analytics and KPI reporting to goals.
- Budget reporting responsibility.