Platform Account Sales Manager
This role will offer quarterly bonus on sales targets!
As a Senior Agency Platforms Sales Manager you are responsible for working closely with the wider Sales Team in adopting key clients across our suite of buy-side products while helping agencies and partners harness the power of our products to build profitable service businesses around Enterprise Marketing technology. You will be a master of managing complex client relationships and bring a thorough understanding of the online industry, experience of complex technology solutions and the ability to sell effectively and help your customers grow. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, has a strategic mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to influence a range of stakeholders both internally and externally. Key to this is translating product, financial, and customer data into tangible business opportunities and commercial plans that support both company and partner priorities.
- Proactively drive performance for agencies through strategic leadership and consulting, becoming a trusted partner as they undergo business transformation. Whether it be advising on redesigned workflows, org structures and collaboration processes or building new products, services, and solutions that help them differentiate in the marketplace.
- Own business planning process in conjunction with partners and ensure progress toward delivering jointly agreed long-term strategic goals
- Work closely with the UK leadership team to identify, engage and acquire new business and drive product growth.
- Build and maintain strong thought leadership of DoubleClick Digital Marketing, while simultaneously collaborating cross-functionally with Analytics 360 and Cloud Platform stakeholders, to bring the best technology solutions to clients’ technical challenges
- Analyse and assess the range of internal, industry and customer information and insight available, to both guide your sales strategy and help your agencies make data-driven decisions in their use of the DoubleClick suite.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Strong experience in online sales, business-development and marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in working with and influencing C-Level customers and driving sales through relationships.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in business consulting and Advertising & Marketing Tech including use of -programmatic ad buying tools
- Experience in managing strategic enterprise consultancy software relationships with C-level customers
- Proven ability to leverage data, account management, relationship building, and planning to further develop existing relationships and business.
- Ability to think strategically and to make long-term impactful changes to meet strategic needs within the market.
- You are passionate about technology.
- You like to challenge yourself and other to constantly learn and try new approaches.
- You embrace and make change happen.
- While keeping your eyes on the big picture in mind you get under the hood to fully understand the root causes of problems. You master problem solving and look for news ways of tackling complex issues.
- You communicate effectively and can influence at all levels with concise messaging backed by facts and data