My Client is a Global Asset Management Company that is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team for a 12 month contract, paying up to £250/day.
- Support the product marketing team across multiple asset classes.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of product marketing plans.
- Delivery of activity including content, digital, multi-media, webinars, and events.
- Manage the workflow for the client’s monthly fund reporting process, working closely in conjunction with writing and editing team and publishing the reports to the company’s document management system.
- Timely coordination of the production of new product marketing content using a range of freelance copywriters and product specialists.
- Managing production, design and then delivery and publishing to clients (fund buyers, advisers, end investors or internal clients).
- Collaborate closely with specialist marketing functions and external agencies to ensure activation of communications and content generation.
- Updating existing marketing literature and websites by coordinating content generation, design, compliance and publishing online.
- Assistance with the coordination and execution of various multi-media and digital projects including email, video and webcasts and providing statistical analysis in conjunction with the digital and multimedia team.
- Be an active member of the EMEA Retail marketing team, developing an understanding of the overall marketing plan and activities as well as contributing ideas for UK and Pan-European marketing initiatives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment
- Analyst with proven experience in working in marketing within financial services, preferable in asset management, banking or wealth management
- Ability to integrate input from multiple stakeholders while maintaining project schedules
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment – adaptable, reliable with a strong ‘can do attitude’
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in regards to changes in strategy and project plans`
- Basic investment knowledge and an understanding of the intermediated marketplace in Europe (IMC qualification would be desirable)