This position is located in London and reports to the EMEA Logistics Manager.
It is 12 months temporary assignment through Aquent, the role is based in the fantastic Kings Cross office of our technology Client. The pay is based on PAYE, between £43-£55 k pa pro rata DOE and there are numerous perks attachedJ
The EMEA Logistics Specialist will support our Client’s Retail Logistics’ EMEA program for the Hardware products. The ideal candidate will have experience in Logistics, Warehousing, VAS and Order Management, The candidate will be expected to interact daily with our 3PL warehouse providers in the UK and Netherlands, with our transportation providers, as well as with our cross-functional and international Google teams.
- 3+ years of relevant logistics or Hardware supply chain experience.
- 3+ years experience working with 3PL partners and/or outsource providers in domestic and international environments.
- Background in New Product launches for finished goods supply chain preferred.
- BA or BSc degree preferred.
- Deep analytical skill set with ability to derive key insights from data.
- Provide transactional support to logistics activities (order management, inventory management, inbound and outbound coordination, transportation support, VAS, etc.).
- Solve logistics problems with speed, accuracy and completeness.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Product teams, Sales and Operations planning, 3PLs and Transportation partners).
- Manage and monitor metrics for Key Performance Indicators and vendor performance scorecards.
- Support the execution of projects related to retail logistics.