You grow client success via customer-specific analysis and insights. Your deep understanding of client needs and the FMCG industry, along with data, allow you to deliver strategic insights to customers. Reporting to the Global Insights Lead, you will develop insights projects and analyses, and work collaboratively with the client and sales teams to ensure they have strong client impact.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Considerable relevant analytical work experience.
* Ideal candidate has strong Quantitative and Qualitative research skills as well as presence with clients in developing strategic insights/media records rooted in data.
* MBA or advanced professional degree.
* Deep understanding of both online and offline media and branding - FMCG preferred.
* Proficiency in pulling the strategic insights out of large sets of data - and understanding how to tap into expertise to uniquely deliver this.
* Comfort level independently hosting and managing client relationships
* Knowledge in Media Measurement methodologies (incl MMMs, attribution, Sales Lift, etc) and key external vendors (Nielsen, Datalogix, Shopcom, Kantar, Comscore)
* Knowledge of SQL, databases, and data manipulation are a plus. Also, basic automation techniques (building custom dashboards, automating custom reports, materializing tables).
* Knowledge of brand marketers analytical techniques and market research are a plus
* Highly Global role - Fluency in English is a must and a secondary EMEA language is preferred
* Own the insights process and content that empower the client + EMEA Client Lead & EMEA teams to bring strategic insights that move Client business forward.
* Owning relationships with key client teams in EMEA, industry partners and internal partners.
* Strategic Consultant: Strong ability to speak marketer’s language and present in a compelling way.
* Lead and manage direct client relationships and help them use Insights to drive their business.
* Data Analysis: Serve as Analytical Lead with a swift ability to pull and analyse complex data sets
* Category, Brand & Consumer Insights: Using Internal & External data, you will help identify opportunities for clients rooted in strong data rationale
* Industry Expertise: Serve as the industry expert in FMCG, fluid in marketing principles/branding
* Storytelling & Design: Proficient in making complex data sets and concepts simple and easy to digest
* Thought leadership: Ability to provide clear, strategic thought leadership to senior marketers
* Media Research & Measurement: Engaging external/internal partners to prove impact of products in partnership with the team measurement lead
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs