EMEA Games Merchandising Associate Italian and French
Location: London, Kings Cross Building
Duration: 12 months (starting early December)
Languages: Italian or French & English
Pay: £19.03-£23.52 ph plus perks
As a Games Merchandising Associate, you are a self-starter who will ramp up quickly to build and maintain merchandising experience on mobile. You will drive efforts to implement localized content and events, co-ordinate and launch effective online promotions, and work across different functional teams to drive an engaging customer experience.
You have a keen interest in mobile games, are fluent in Italian and have a strong understanding of the Italian or French games market. You are comfortable writing engaging copy in both Italian or French and English. You have strong analytical abilities and a proven track record of using data to make informed decisions.
* Manage the Editors’ Choice editorial program for Italy or France, including copyediting, translating and writing articles about games
* Plan and execute merchandising campaigns across Italy or France and the rest of Europe, with a keen focus on making data-driven decisions to enhance merchandising performance.
* Support partner and technical teams to identify and troubleshoot customer-facing issues.
* Co-ordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and launch effective content and promotions.
* Experience in content management and/or digital marketing
* Fluent in Italian or French
* Strong editorial skills
* Detail-oriented, with good project management and analytical skills
* Good understanding of the mobile gaming market