This role is an new role with one of the most exciting companies in the world. You will have excellent relationship building managing Partners ADwords resellers and small and medium business across the world! You will have strong Business Development and analytical skills along with creativity to breathe innovation to this new role.
This role requires Business Planning and tracking skills, strong collaboration and program management across EMEA
The Channel Partnerships team focuses on building and managing long-term relationships with partners that scale the sales and management of our client's advertising products to Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) advertisers. We are focused on empowering SMBs with AdWords and other advertising solutions. You will work cross-functionally across the organization, gain broad exposure to a range of products, and interact daily with leading partners across EMEA. As a Co-Marketing Partnership Manager, you'll be responsible for acquiring new and managing existing relationships with the partners across EMEA. The role requires high levels of entrepreneurial and strategic thinking, as you help our partners define their strategic direction in the digital marketplace now and going forward. You’ll work with our partners to help build their capabilities and develop the capacity to manage advertiser relationships over the long term. You can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 4 years of work experience in commercial partner management, business development or strategic consulting.
* Industry experience working directly with online media companies focused on local search and/or SMB marketing.
* Solid experience with Digital Marketing and Partnerships.
* Demonstrated success in delivering complex projects with multiple stakeholders and improving commercial performance.
* Demonstrated enthusiasm for commercial management, data analysis and technology.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. French and German language skills are helpful.
* Lead acquisition of new partners in EMEA region to drive revenue growth.
* Be the primary point-of-contact for partners around all key areas (business growth optimization, training, product enhancement) and lead cross-functional efforts to identify and solve any roadblocks.
* Coordinate and project manage partner acquisition through team members effectively
* Ensure partners are fulfilling their contractual obligations and that the company is providing the required support for them to do so.