EMEA Cloud Online Partnerships Associate
11 months contract with possible extension
Up to 70,000 (depending on experience) annual salary (pro-rata as PAYE)
As a team member, you will execute both on the day-to-day operations of our top strategic partners as well as own and drive the x-functional strategic growth initiatives to grow our portfolio. This will require an end-to-end management of all the moving pieces in the company required to successfully execute the initiative with the partner.
- Stay on top of the international online partnership business, maintaining strict operations while staying nimble with an ability to change course when the situation demands.
- Look for ways to innovate and optimise internal and external processes and tools to drive organizational and operational efficiency.
- Maintain trustful and credible relationship with our main internal stakeholders and be able to communicate effectively with our external partners and prospects.
- Convert complex data into simple concepts, marrying your technical and analytical skills with a curiosity and passion for storytelling and marketing.
- Be ready to follow through on the partner’s asks by researching the requirement and communicating the status to the partner at all stages.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. Master's degree a plus.
- Highly organised with the ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects or work streams.
- Demonstrated self-starter, highly motivated, with excellent organisational skills.
- A keen interest in technology and knowledge of cloud systems as well as the market.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, with the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Experience in management consulting or in banking, or equivalent project management experience in a strategy function or line role while having hand-on experience in execution.
- Ability to tailor communications to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Analytical experience in a sales or marketing environment.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor. Strategic mindset, strong project management skills, keen business acumen and the ability to thrive in a rapid paced environment on multiple projects with many stakeholders.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on relationship management experience in technology.
- Experience building lasting relationships and a proven ability to meet and exceed goals in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of the technology landscape as well as knowledge of how various cloud technologies (PaaS and IaaS) work together to drive deeper technology adoption.
- Ability to engage with senior C-level business leaders.