The Solutions Engineer is a self-motivated individual who will be responsible for managing multiple web analytics tool implementation projects in a client-facing environment. This is truly a technical role, we are seeking candidates with development, implementation and database experience. Open to digital marketing integration.
• Perform multiple client web analytics tool implementation projects at once. Primary tools are Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst
• Develop and document implementation best practices
• Create business and technical requirements documents
• Recommend appropriate web site measurement tactics tied to the client’s business goals.
• Act as a translator between the business and technical client employees
• Perform quality assurance testing post-implementation
• Subject matter expert in Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• MUST HAVE 1-3 years experience implementing Adobe Site Catalyst. Vendor certification a plus.
• Experience implementing a/b testing tools like Test & Target, Monetate, SiteSpect, Google Website Optimizer a plus.
• Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects/clients simultaneously
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with an emphasis on client-facing situations.
• Ability to manage a project from start to finish on-time and on-budget
• Ability to document work for both business and technical clients
• Experience in retail e-commerce preferred
• Knowledge of interactive marketing initiatives (Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate, Comparison Shopping Engines, Email) a plus.
• Results driven and self motivated
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs