E-Commerce Project Manager (CPG)
Must have strong eCommerce experience & project management experience in a direct to consumer setting
This role is to support a Direct to Consumer (D2C) eCommerce Project in global client, Marketing department. Improvement of current D2C eCommerce website and integration of new experiential/customizable user interfaces is the outcome of this role. This role would assist with the migration of existing or potentially new website build of our eCommerce site. As with any project, success would also be defined as on-time and on-budget .The revamp of the D2C eCommerce website is a new opportunity that we can’t fully support with the bandwidth of our existing staff, hence the reason for the role. Contractor will interface with associates in Marketing, IS, Ops, Product Development, Supply Chain, as well as outside Vendors. Biggest challenge of the role will be shifting priorities/timelines and lack of clarity on objectives.
Project ramp-up should take a few weeks and will involve introductions to the various stakeholders, vendors, and processes
• Project Management – Responsible for gathering necessary assets and managing the schedule, as well as providing timely communication to all relevant teams on milestones and status for projects through every stage.
• Vendor management – Develop and maintain strong client relationships through all stages of project scope, development and execution.
• Work with eCommerce partners to manage the day-to-day activity for a successful launch.
• Work across multiple teams to develop accurate requirements, specs and estimates.
• Promote common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and reporting, in order to align project stakeholders and team members.
• Experience in Digital project management
• Knowledgeable in areas of web technology, specifically eCommerce
• High-level understanding of CRM platforms
• Experience in leading, managing and scheduling cross-functional project teams
eCommerce, Project Management, D2C, CRM
Top Three Technical Skills:
• Project Management
• Digital, eCommerce Experience
• CRM Experience
BA and 2 years of experience managing digital projects
Strong communication skills and ability to manage and schedule cross-functional project teams
Nice to haves:
BA and 3+ years of experience managing digital projects
Degree or Certification in Project Management or related field preferred
CPG digital marketing experience
Software Skills and Purpose (if applicable): Knowledge of digital principles and best practices, as well as supporting platforms – such as a CMS.
Industry Experience: CPG eCommerce experience is preferred