EA / Admin Assistant
Our client is looking for a talented administrative assistant to work closely with our CEO.
(Salary is dependant on experience but open to all levels)
You will be an enthusiastic, energetic and committed professional who is intelligent and pro-active with excellent organisational skills to support our CEO’s fast-paced and often spontaneous work schedule. The role will primarily involve day-to-day admin support to the CEO, to include regular audio and copy typing, diary management, coordinating events and managing travel arrangements.
You must have a “can-do” attitude, a friendly disposition and will need to be comfortable rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in to everything, including: the day to day running of the office, and providing occasional administrative support to the wider Senior Management Team.
We’re looking for a candidate with a high attention to detail as well as the ability to multi-task, as conflicting priorities arise. You will be able to write clearly with impeccable spelling and grammar, and have a genuine interest in learning more about the world of business.
This is the ideal opportunity for an individual to work closely with a CEO rapidly gaining profile on the international stage, at one of the hottest young companies in London.
- Acting as first point of contact and on behalf of the CEO, fielding and responding to queries, dealing with day-to-day requests.
- Assisting the CEO with secretarial/admin tasks including typing up emails, notes and presentations.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the CEO's diary, ensuring that he is where he should be and on time, and always looking ahead to make sure he is prepped with the correct information and material in advance of any meetings.
- Where appropriate, managing emails and flagging any that need urgent attention.
- Ensuring that meeting rooms are booked for forthcoming meetings and video-conferences, as well as organising any necessary catering requirements.
- Organising complex travel arrangements (including visas where appropriate) and preparing detailed itineraries.
- Dealing with expenses in a timely fashion.
- Anticipating the CEO's needs - constantly forward planning and prepping logistics, information, material and people in advance of schedule.
- General administrative support to wider operational and Senior Management team.
- Ad hoc tasks.
- Some travel may be required.
You will have:
- An incredibly sharp mind with the academic or work history to prove it
- Exceptional written and verbal communications with the ability of capturing complex concepts and conveying them in simple, meaningful language
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A “can-do” attitude; able to work at pace and turn your hand to new things
You will be:
- Highly professional in your approach
- A competent, fast and accurate typist
- An experienced user of standard office and internet software
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us
- Passionate about our brand
Extra credit if you:
- Have worked in a fast-growing start-up and/or a technology company
- Can provide excellent references from colleagues as well as supervisors in your current/previous roles
- Speak any additional languages
Our client has a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates – it’s a good balance, and it’s important for us that we get the right person who is happy working alongside people from these backgrounds. We have a relaxed and focused office in West London, with regular team socials, and we expect to add more benefits as we grow. We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.
We hope in 5 years you will be proud to tell people you were one of the first 30 at within our company.
We are looking for someone to start this role as soon as possible, so applications will be considered as and when we receive them.
Please note that this role will be based in our London office, therefore we will only accept applications from individuals based in/near London (or ready to move to London immediately) and those that have authorisation to work in the UK.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
EA / Admin Assistant