Description of Role:
6-month contract 40 hours/week
The E-mail and Social Media Marketing Specialist t is responsible for developing marketing strategies and tactical plans through analysis and understanding of targeted markets, market trends, new technology, customer business issues and the competitive environment. This role uses technical expertise and extensive industry experience to support product strategies. Responsible for developing project plans designed to address customer needs, drive engagement and/or expand market share.
• Responsible for maintaining and executing email and social media marketing tactics for current product portfolio or certain products within the portfolio
• Develops and executes product, brand partner and retailer marketing programs, based on consumer and customer insights, program analysis, and market trends for email and social media
• Manage the email campaign process end-to-end including: email calendar, email content, campaign execution, analytics, and reporting
• Manage all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
• Manage social media advertising - boosting/sponsoring social media posts and running ad campaigns
• Develop and run social media contests
• Work with and direct customer service to monitor and engage on various social media platforms, replying to comments, messages, inquiries, compliments and complaints
• Evaluates email and social media tactical programs, reports results and identifies new marketing opportunities
• Work closely with internal Creative department and external agency on tactical creative direction, working to translate brand communication into impactful assets for a range of vehicles for email and social media.
• Demonstrates flexibility and executes special projects when necessary
• Experience using an email service provider, Cheetah Mail experience ideal
• Social media user and familiarity with variety of social media platforms
• Strong critical thinking and analytic skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
• Broad understanding of marketing, communications and sales, including pricing, positioning, and integrated campaign development
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability to influence his or her leaders, peers and cross-functional partners to buy into and execute plans
This is a great opportunity for a stellar marketing specialist! Apply now!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Description of Role: