eLearning & Multimedia Developer
We are seeking an eLearning & Multimedia Developer to work as part of our team. Successful candidate will program and build web-based, multi-media training for Sales and Marketing Teams. In this role you will work with Instructional Designers, Project Managers and other core team members during all phases of a project – design, structure, development, testing, implementation, deployment and maintenance of multimedia eLearning solutions. Primary focus is developing and programming multimedia eLearning courseware.
• Demonstrate hands-on development expertise using Adobe Flash, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and Illustrator), and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient with Rapid eLearning development tools, especially Captivate and Articulate Rapid Learning Suite
• Ability to program using AS3 and Java Script helpful
• Familiarity with Questionmark Perception helpful.
• 5-7 years’ experience designing, developing and building interactive e-learning programs/courseware in a corporate or agency setting.
• Proven experience with instructional design methodologies and adult learning principles.
• Experience designing for SCORM-based Learning Management Systems (LMS) for eLearning distribution.
• Portfolio must demonstrate a creative approach to eLearning design that provides a fun and interactive learning experience, engaging adult learners through the use of computer based training and eLearning Games.
• Proficient with creating graphics, animation, special effects, gaming, digital audio, video, other multimedia elements & interactivity to support teaching and learning.
• Portfolio must demonstrate a well-developed design aesthetic.
• Ability to create custom graphics, animations, user interactions and/or graphic designs.
• Proficient in all aspects of training development and delivery, including curriculum design and development, project management, implementation strategies, measurement, needs analysis and facilitation.
• Proficient in instructional design principles for distance learning including curriculum development, instructional strategies, course materials, assessment techniques, appropriate integration of instructional technologies and best practices.
• Experience with creating and delivering management training (Supervisor to Director) within Sales and Service organizations helpful.
• Experience in managing complex eLearning projects helpful.
• Experience in defining design criteria and templates a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs