This position can be in Mason or Indianapolis and 3 days on site and 2 days remote.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced team player to lead the execution of our multi-channel campaigns. This position is accountable for leading the end-to-end development and delivery of campaigns and communications across digital and offline channels. Part consultant, part project manager, this role requires the ability to manage large cross-functional teams from across Marketing, IT, Operations, and our vendor partners.
• Works with Marketing leaders and business partners to translate campaign strategy into requirements and a development timeline for a portfolio of campaigns mainly focused on email and texting/SMS
• Forms and coordinates the activities of the cross-functional resources across campaign requirements, effort estimation, development, testing, delivery, and reporting
• Manages the overall timeline and budget for campaign execution
• Advises the campaign owner and Marketing Operations leadership on key decisions and issue resolution
• Identifies opportunities to improve campaign processes and champions continuous improvement
• Works with technology and delivery partners to identify, configure, and test capabilities needed for successful campaign execution
Requires a BA/BS in a related field; 5 years marketing service / operations experience, 2-3 years of email production experience with exposure to structured project or process methodologies /Agile practices; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Deep understanding of multi-channel campaign workflows and process for email, SMS/MMS, push, and inbound channels
• Familiarity with principles and capabilities of campaign management or channel delivery tools like Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, or similar
• Must be able to formulate and communicate complex requirements to both business partners and technology vendors