AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them hire UX Designers who will be building their new internal E-Learning program. They are looking for designers for their Richmond, VA location.
We are creating something unique and unprecedented: a re-imagined hub for technology training called Tech College. This is a bold investment in developing our associates and leaders, recruiting top technical and non-technical talent, and continuing to differentiate ourselves in the market.
• As a Learning Experience Designer within Tech College, you’ll be part of a team responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing highly engaging learning experiences and solutions that will fuel our growth as a Tech company and help our associates develop cutting-edge skills
• You will partner with the Learning Experience Design Lead and Learning Program Managers across subject areas to help design, develop, and deliver innovative and industry-leading technical training curricula with a keen focus on digital learning and human-centered design approaches. You will support the team’s efforts to assess learning needs, align learning strategies, and develop learning experiences that keep Capital One associates on the leading-edge of technology trends and capabilities. You will also partner with supporting teams to facilitate successful deployment throughout Tech College.
• Consult with technical advisors, business partners, and subject matter experts to support learning needs assessment, design, and deliver new technical training for solutions that include, online, virtual, and in-person learning experiences
• Partner with Learning Experience Design Leads to identify learning trends and performance gaps across the organization to inform curriculum priorities
• Utilize a variety of learning delivery modalities such as video, animation, virtual instructor-led training, simulations, hands-on labs, social learning, on-the-job training, project-based, and other appropriate learning solutions
• Incorporate certifications, badging, and targeted gamification strategies to create an engaging learning environment
• Partner with Experience Design Leads and internal stakeholders to identify and execute learning marketing and administration tactics
-UX Design experience
-Experience designing E-Learning experiences