Vitamin T is currently in search of an E-Learning Specialist for our client in Metro Detroit. This position will last through the end of the year and could be extended!
Resource will provide, but are not limited to, the following services:
1. Update PowerPoint training decks
2. Create PowerPoint storyboards for development into interactive PDFs using Adobe InDesign
3. Convert legacy Lectora / Presenter training courses to Storyline 3
4. Work in Storyline 3 to create new courses from provided storyboards and revise existing e-learnings, quizzes, assessments, et al.
5. Provide layout, graphics and image editing support as needed
6. Sync audio files with animation in PPT using the Articulate Presenter plug-in to create recorded e-learnings for posting in the corporate learning management system
7. Reconcile training storyboards with published e-learning
8. Perform e-learning user acceptance testing as needed
9. Perform quality control as needed
10. Publish Storyline 3 courses to HTML with attached web completion certificate for business continuity purposes
11. Convert e-learning to PDF
12. Additional media developer tasks as required
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards