Vitamin T is currently in search of a E-Learning QA Analyst for our client in Metro Detroit. This is an onsite freelance role!
*must be able to be onsite in the Metro Detroit area and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze internal audit (Quality Control) performance reports
- Research and evaluate Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures and auditing system for continuous process improvement
- Analyze needs and performance gaps and build resolution measurements and processes
- Develop and maintain training material and training programs for various methods of delivery, including: face-to-face, online (eLearning), self paced, structured programs)
- Act as an internal reviewer and editor for department documents and training material
- Assess training effectiveness
- Create and maintain project and action plans
- Conduct research regarding mortgage lending quality control best practices, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Perform internal Quality Control audits, including on-site branch audits as needed
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards