Vitamin T is currently in search of a E-Learning Production Specialist for our client in Metro Detroit. This is an onsite freelance role!
*must be able to be onsite in the Metro Detroit area and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Strong in Storyline or Captivate.
- Highly developed interpersonal and effective communication skills (customer service), including the ability to communicate and support effectively in person, telephone and electronic mail. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and quality control.
- Advanced technical aptitude, including experience with online learning management systems, web development (HTML), web video conferencing software and an understanding of computer hardware, peripherals such as web cameras, and operating systems.
- Must have demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office Suite and web development applications.
- Experience supporting web browsers and how they interface with applications.
- Must have the ability to learn new things and keep up with the pace of technology.
- Experience working with Canvas Learning Management System.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Connect.
- Experience working academic technologies in the higher educational field.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards