E-COMMERCE MARKETING ASSOCIATE (SILVERPOP)
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
LOCATION: KENNESAW, GA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL E-COMMERCE MARKETING ASSOCIATE (SILVERPOP)! **
**MUST HAVE SILVERPOP EXPERIENCE**
- Strong background in e-commerce with significant prior experience in digital channel marketing roles.
- Must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth and engagement) and at the tactical level (analyzing traffic data, executing onsite marketing, and solving problems).
- Own the marketing channel budget and maximize revenue growth against an optimal ROI
- Innovate and invent new programs to drive rapid new customer acquisition and engage customers
- Manage the “portfolio” of acquisition channels to ensure optimal resource allocation to drive effective customer growth
- Manage the cadence and calendar for communications with the existing customer via email and social channels; lead the process of execution against that, partnering with internal teams to do so, with emphasis on the Buying/Merchandising and Operations teams
- Develop, supervise, report and continually improve upon “success” metrics utilizing various methods and A/B testing, driving a process of continuous testing, learning, and optimization
- Creatively build the brand within all external/offline channels
- Build out and update models which define lifetime value of our customers. Use the data to identify the most effective acquisition marketing techniques.
- Drive effective communication of channel marketing expectations and results
- Recognize and recommend opportunities to improve the customer shopping experience
- Strong knowledge of SilverPop
- Be able to manage basic HTML