Large Media and Entertainment brand based in Hollywood is looking to fill 5 openings for Dubbing Operations QC Contractors. These are 6-month temporary roles with the possibility of extending.
The Dubbing Operations Contractor will participate in driving the quality of our Originals subtitles and dubbed audio through management of Localization Operations projects for our content.
- Track delivery of assets using the brand's proprietary toolset
- Update various documents and spreadsheets with scheduling, delivery, qc information
- Creating projects and managing language assets in our tools, as well as exporting and editing script and subtitle notes for fulfillment partners
- Liaise with internal employees on deadlines and missing information
- Updating of status documents tracking QC, as well as scheduling and continued training for our QC operators.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pulling data points and being able to organize and update information on a regular basis
- Asset tracking and scheduling
- Project creation in third party software
- Tracking of Delivery of assets
- Prior experience with dubbing or localization QC
- Excellent communication
- Communicating with our Localization team and answering daily emails and queries
- Technically inclined
- Ability to adapt and learn different types of tools and software