Manager - Marketing Programs
Our client has established itself as a technology leader in data integration software and solutions for the US and overseas.
Their Integration Products Group is looking for a dynamic individual to participate in accelerating the growth of the business by taking an entrepreneurial leadership role in Demand Generation Marketing. Reporting to the Sr. Demand Gen Marketing Manager you will be involved in the full range of marketing strategies that contribute to the successful development and execution of Demand Generation. The right candidate will be responsible for pre- and post-marketing campaign planning, execution, and follow-up functions with the primary objective of driving revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drives revenue growth through targeted marking programs and marketing automation
• Oversees the development of marketing programs strategies and manages projects within the assigned area
• Reviews marketing output for accuracy, clarity of content, and applicability to the target audience
• Manages program execution from beginning to end
• Analyzes program results and prepares/presents reports on findings
• Provides guidance and training on the use of marketing materials to the marketing and sales teams
• Prioritizes work activities, and prepares and monitors project timelines and costs
• Develops methods for expanding the lead generation potential of campaigns and projects
• Ability to create clear copy/content
• Ability to help plan, travel, and work marketing events
Required Experience and Education:
• Minimum 1-3 years of proven success in executing a variety marketing campaign program management, lead management, and reporting with extensive knowledge of revenue marketing principles and techniques
• Solid understanding of marketing automation systems (experience with Marketo preferred, Eloqua also acceptable), and CRM systems with experience in monitoring and analyzing data to evaluate program effectiveness and ROI using these tools for reporting
• Experience with multiple lead generation methods
• Ability to work with sales operations, marketing automation and lead generation teams to ensure process, infrastructure, reporting and metrics are in place for programs and initiatives
• Proven success of daily program management of multiple concurrent campaigns, ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and with a demonstrated ROI
• Ability to deliver regular comprehensive campaign analysis, reporting and updates to internal teams
• Proven track record of measuring and controlling ROI based on actual costs and performance results, including assessing campaign effectiveness by channel, offer type, and target segment
• Proficiency in Microsoft® Excel and PowerPoint
• Results-oriented, extremely proactive and collaborative
• Strong organizational skills to produce quality work, meet tight schedules and coordinate with other staff members
• Great attention to detail
• Strong team player
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, performance-driven environment
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
• Requires initiative and the ability to influence events in order to achieve results, rather than passively accepting them.
Austin Candidates Only - no relocation benefits are provided.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Manager - Marketing Programs