Aquent Studios has an opportunity to bring on a project manager to help manage our expanding project work with a large hi-tech client. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced content manager or documentation project manager looking for challenging work from home.
A Project Manager in Aquent Studios oversees assigned projects to ensure work is completed to client specifications within stated time frames. This involves developing work plans, schedules, and budgets; maintaining effective relationships with staff and clients; and ensuring that project team members have the knowledge, support, and guidance to complete assigned tasks to the client’s specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2+ years of project management or project leadership experience preferably in a consulting environment, with demonstrated abilities in managing complex projects - preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated abilities in making decisions, handling multiple tasks and priorities independently, and working under continual deadline constraints
- Preference for candidates who demonstrate skills in tracking metrics and finances, and who possess experience as a writer, editor, designer, or content developer.
This is an hourly contract position that will be funded on a quarterly basis, but is likely to continue indefinitely. Aquent Studios offers excellent benefits at affordable rates. If you experience technical difficulties in applying to this position, please e-mail akijanka[at]aquent.com.