Candidate will be tasked with running reports from an Assurance application.
New Hires will be trained on the application but resource should be computer savvy.
Will be responsible for downloading, renaming, saving and uploading new documents for the team. The candidate will be working on some data validation (not too technical but again.. must be computer savvy and will receive training). The selected talent must be very detail oriented, team player, and able to pick up new tasks quickly. Day to day, the candidate will be working on reports for the team, compiling data, renaming documents, saving and printing files.
• This position demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge and technical skills of standard business and firm applications.
• Creates and edits documents with speed and accuracy.
• Understands and anticipates customer needs to exceed expectations and creates a positive customer experience.
• Responsible for all phases of project management, including customer service, proper documentation and effective communications.
• Uses advanced technical skills and remains current with business applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Acrobat) to support a variety of deliverables and tools
• Performs/incorporates data input, editing, formatting, mail merging and revisions, including grammar, spelling, punctuation and checks for mathematical accuracy
• Produces template-based content
• Strictly adheres to the firm's quality standards and other firm-related procedures and guidelines Effectively project manages timelines, budget and resource scheduling with quality/on-time deliverables
• Effectively brokers requests to appropriate providers internally and externally
• Maintains compliance with all firm technology tools/processes, including utilization/productivity requirements
• Identifies, resolves and overcomes obstacles/problems by applying problem-solving techniques
• Manages and evaluates everyday projects, prioritizes workload, communicates and negotiates project deadlines/scope, cost estimates and schedule changes as necessary
• Demonstrates flexibility to work with multiple projects/customers simultaneously
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs