Distribution and Reseller Device Marketing Manager
Responsible for the development of marketing plans through distribution and reseller to support the business selling Office, Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 Pro licences and OEM devices through these accounts to achieve revenue target and Microsoft Go to Market strategies.
Responsibilities for the Device Marketing Manager will include:
- Taking a leadership role, integrating marketing to the sales function. Working closely with the channel sales teams at Microsoft.
- Development of plans to incentivise and train channel partner on the Microsoft OEM value proposition of our portfolio and services.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating marketing plans to meet key business deadlines, whilst safeguarding these plans raise awareness of our portfolio throughout the supply chain – guaranteeing the highest standards of marketing execution and ROI performance.
- Implementation of the ProWins programs to ensure distributors and resellers are supporting the sales of devices with Windows Pro licences attached into the commercial channel.
- Communicating to reseller and channel partners the importance of purchasing genuine software from OEM distributors.
- Planning, developing and evaluating marketing plans with Top Tier resellers to support the sales of Office Home and Business, COEM Windows, Pro Devices and Windows Server 2016.
- Strengthening relationships with distribution and resellers to influence positive customer satisfaction results in CPE.
- Planning ability to ensure that activities happen on schedule, and deliver expected results
- Good commercial awareness, able to manage a budget and substantiate an ROI on marketing plan
- Collaborative skills to work across teams within the Microsoft business and with partners
- Ability to deal with complexity working within a large multi-national business