Company-wide supporting cross-functional initiatives and provides extensive analytical and research expertise. The incumbent will provide support in translation of the strategy into operational and organization actions. He/she will collaborate with the US Leadership Team members on additional key strategic projects and provide input into decision making, as well as with stakeholders across functions.
Supports US President on key initiatives; plan and coordinate business reviews, including preparation of materials and presentations.
Strategic Planning Initiatives
- Leads and supports successful completion of assigned US strategic/cross-functional initiatives; works on key strategic projects to drive profitability and to strengthen the position of the company.
- Scopes out related analytics
- Ensures assigned initiatives are meeting milestones along project timeline
- Provides project management expertise
- Leads cross- functional meetings.
- Key interfaces include Company US President, Executive Team, Sales and Marketing, BD&L, Portfolio, Finance and HR.
- Prepare presentations of high-quality for internal and external use – ensure that presentations are prepared well in advance, creative, tailored to audience, and without mistakes.
- Lead a number of special projects, including digital and commercial excellence
- Provide guidance to organization around problem structuring, action planning, and recommendation synthesis
- Liaise with functional teams to ensure proper preparation for Market Reviews, Country visits, customer meetings, etc.
Research and Analytic Support
Provides analytical expertise and supports the development of the annual strategic plan
Researches targeted diagnostics and build analytics in support of strategic plan
Provides internal and external analysis; develops targeted internal and external analytics across the US business
Scans market environment for business opportunities, maintains surveillance over market and performs financial analysis
Provides strategic insight, taking into account competitor gap analysis, market predictions, financial plans, as well as pipeline information.
Extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis
Works cross-functionally to provide analytical development, support and expertise to further strategic initiatives
Education: Bachelor’s in Business or related field required, MBA preferred