- Define business problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to drive insights
- Act as a bridge between smart strategic thinking and great creative solutions
- Ensure the creative teams are provided inspiring, single minded briefs, and that the resulting work is on strategy
- Play an active role in client presentations and overall strategic guidance through the life of a campaign or initiative
- Ensure collaboration occurs among disciplines, especially creative and media
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about producing great work
- Lead new business pitches
- Keep abreast of developments within the client’s industry and pass on this knowledge to the rest of the team
- Contribute to ongoing thought leadership initiatives based on consumer insights
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A deep understanding and passion for digital marketing, the unique technical aspects of the medium, and their impact on account planning.
- Curious and resourceful; comfortable designing and implementing qualitative research,conducting consumer and stakeholder interviews, and uncovering unique sources of insight.
- Comfort working in highly flexible, fast paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Demonstrable strategic marketing skills and the ability to connect strategy to execution
- Proven success working in cross functional teams
- Innate curiosity and ability to connect insights and gain inspiration from disparate sources
- The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Confident and clear communicator
- Master's degree (MA/MS) in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 10+ years of prior experience in advertising planning, brand strategy, consumer insights, or other field pertaining to digital account planning.
Will consider relocation.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs