An exciting startup that's been named one of Forbes' Best Enterprise Software Startups to Work is searching for a Director of Product Management to join its team. The company has a dog-friendly office and offers many perks including catered lunches, gym membership, an open vacation policy, commuter benefits, 401K matching and more. This is a permanent role that will start as soon as the right candidate is found.
- Play a leading role in running the team, bridging the divide between applications/customers, engineering and product.
- 3-5 year vision for the platform strategy.
- Day to day, making sure the team is on track with deliverables. Ensure PMs and engineering teams understand what they are working on, the context and the why.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Engineering knowledge and expertise. (Need to be able to break a problem down from a CS perspective, how to architect a solution. Look at code and understand what’s going on.)
• Ideal candidate is currently at the VP or Sr Director level.
Desired Characteristics & Fit
• Intellectually curious, humble, nice and fun to work with
• Hours: in office between 10 am and 4 pm, start and end times vary
• Work-from-Home: onsite only