A fun and exciting robotics company is looking for a Director of Global Marketing Operations to essentially be a COO of Marketing at an international level. This is a fast-paced startup that has gained significant traction and public awareness in a short amount of time. Ideal job for a go-getter who isn't daunted by ambiguity and working in a startup environment. Permanent, full-time, 5 days a week in the office.
- Coordinate a global budget/business plan.
- Manage the ROI on spend globally.
- Lead data and analytics.
- Work closely with product marketing team in procurement and sourcing marketing assets to save cost.
- Run the marketing meetings if Global Head of Marketing isn’t present.
- Streamline communication between regions and internally, creating more efficient work flows and processes.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in global marketing operations.
- Must be willing to travel internationally 2 months out of the year.
- Must have managed data analytics team.
- Consumer electronics background is a must.
- Must have managed global strategic business plans working with distributors as well as marketing managers in each market.
- Global budget management experience.
- Performance marketing and analytics to report back on ROI.
- Consumer data insight management.
- Strong in logistics and planning.