Aquent's Fortune500 client in Boca rAton, FL is looking for a Director of Content and Data to fulfill a 6-month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with strong potential to extend.
- Develop a frequency of continuous research and evaluation of product content, hierarchy and related attributes to ensure Office Depot is on the leading edge of new content standards that lead to customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with key trade vendors to gather product content (images, copy, video, tech specs).
- Develop KPIs that lead the content team to accountability and develop team to improve on KPIs continuously.
- Manage an organization with a wide assortment of responsibilities, including copy writing, outsourced partnerships, design, analytics, and production.
- Work closely with Merchandising to ensure alignment with e-commerce on all growth initiatives.
- Develop the strategy and drive the business to build and lead a best in class content strategy globally.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.)
- Area of Study: eCommerce, or related field
- 5 Years Experience in Related Field
- 5+ years in a management role
- 5+ years in Web Content Management or Marketing role
- 5+ years analyzing profitability impact
- Information Systems: Office and industry standard Web Browsers, E-commerce and Internet