The Director of Studio Operations and Account Management leads and manages the Aquent Studios project operations and account management teams supporting a global pharmaceutical client. Leveraging the Account Manager Team Lead and the Project Manager Team Lead, the Director ensures that the overall process workflow is being adhered to from project intake through the off-site studio, working in conjunction with the Creative Operations Supervisor to optimize utilization across the design disciplines.
The Director will also manage the Account Management Team to ensure new business is properly planned for, developed, managed and handed off to the Project Management team. And, the Director will partner with the Business Analyst in analyzing project and financial data within the workflow database, reviewing billing/invoicing reports.
Success in this role requires extensive experience with prioritizing and managing projects as well as the skills to delegate and communicate with various members of a team. This is a significant role within the Studio; therefore it requires someone who is highly organized and dependable.
Qualifications and Skills needed:
- BA/BS degree and at least 7-10 years’ work experience
- Strong knowledge of project management workflows
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Possesses a “whatever it takes mentality”
- Is a collaborative, generous team player – someone who readily shares ideas but also can happily build on others’ ideas
- Ability to quickly grasp new ideas, assess risk and mitigate appropriately and effectively
- Excellent planning and negotiating skills, coupled with the ability to make decisions quickly yet successfully
- Can manage time appropriately and meet aggressive deadlines
- Can quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates, priorities