In this role, you will direct the development of and generate digital insights into the company’s digital programs. You will manage the research, analysis, and monitoring of financial, technological and demographic factors and use this data as well as your analytical ability to manage large amounts of information, and interpret the data sources to help the product team define performance, as well as strategize options that would ensure success of the digital products. You will consult on how end-users are or are not benefitting from these products and will develop awareness and an understanding of demand as well as develop initiatives to capitalize on these opportunities. You will direct the overall strategy relating to usability, function, features, and customer interface as well as develop strategies identifying and creating new content for the company’s digital site while working with product, content, and/or creative personnel to implement solutions. In addition, you will provide oversight of digital operations and make recommendations/solutions to operational issues (e.g. digital outages, ensuring digital site compliance, etc.) as well as select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
• Works with director to develop scope of work for team, sequencing, defining value proposition, setting strategic and business direction, context & priorities for the team.
• Provides oversight, coaching, and guidance to management-level staff.
• Partners with Director and peer Health Plan Leadership to interpret, analyze and address key business issues and questions.
• Provide operational management: be accountable for budgets and resource viability of area of responsibility.
• Recommend organization/business performance metrics and act when needed.
• Review and recommend policies to achieve customer and Client goals.
• Oversees management of vendor relationships, digital usage, and trends
• Forms online content partnerships to promote digital
• Creates, proposes, and supports the client's leadership learning agenda
• Represents a consumer point of view and provides direction to the development team for implementation and testing of all new function and features
• Minimum ten (10) years of content/functional experience.
• Minimum three (3) years of management experience.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, statistics, or related required.