Our client's Digital Consumer Group is looking for a Sr. Manager, CRM with strong expertise in lifecycle marketing. This role will be responsible for building and growing our relationship with our users throughout their lifecycle to drive engagement, mitigate churn, and increase overall lifetime value.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in leading the strategy and development of marketing programs with KPI’s focused on user engagement & loyalty. They should have experience across channels such as email, push, in-app, and call center with a focus on increasing the automation & personalization of our CRM efforts to ensure we are delivering the right message to the right customer at the right time via the most effective channel. This candidate should be data-driven, with proven experience in using robust audience segmentation, targeting, and modeling to drive program impact.
- Own and execute lifecycle marketing strategies to build loyalty, increase lifetime value, and reduce churn by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and helpful content at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Map and optimize the end-to-end customer journey while partnering with internal teams to identify places in the customer journey where customers disengage.
- Develop an overall CRM strategy & communications plan to leverage the most effective marketing channels (email, push, in-app, etc.) to drive success against critical KPIs (onboarding, LTV improvement, advocacy, retention & winback).
- Lead marketing, product, technology and data teams to define business and data requirements to support program development and enhance features available for relevant, personalized, real-time marketing.
- Lead outcome driven creative and campaign briefs, working with cross functional groups and agencies to build and deploy communications that align with the brand, but also have the ability to push the envelope in how to drive engagement with the customer.
- Manage program performance on an ongoing basis and optimize rules to maximize effectiveness. Ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed via reporting dashboards.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and large-scale campaigns.
- Evaluate, onboard and integrate new vendors and technology to optimize and increase effectiveness of tactics / programs.
- 7+ years of experience in CRM / direct marketing in a fast-paced consumer environment. Background in entertainment or related fields is desired (consumer background required).
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative CRM initiatives including personalized trigger campaigns, up-sell and cross-sell strategies, promotions and customer segmentation.
- Hands on experience with the following channels (at scale): email, push, in-app, and call center with a focus on cross channel planning.
- Advanced experience working with product, tech and data teams for database marketing, data / tech requirements gathering and driving integration with CRM technologies (e.g., Salesforce, SAS).
- Strong ability to manage agencies and lead cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills with data driven approach; analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics.
- Proven results with growing marketing databases and decreasing churn rate/engaging with inactive users.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others, and build relationships.
- Top-notch project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks involving internal and external partners.
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
- A Bachelor’s degree required.