My client is looking for a Director of CRM Operations to play a pivotal role in leading the successful execution of their CRM programs – managing both the people and processes to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, accurately, and to the highest standard. This individual will be critical in managing and partnering with both internal and external teams to deliver against CRM strategies designed to achieve their overall business goals.
- Lead the CRM operations team in developing and deploying campaigns – both triggered and ad-hoc – through 1:1 channels (push, in-app, email, call center, in product & personalization tools). Initially through managed services via vendors with the expectation to evolve to a self-service model
- Ensure operational excellence, from campaign development through to measurement and reporting, of marketing campaigns & contact strategies to drive flawless execution
- Act as a liaison between IT and CRM to implement capabilities & enhancements that enable faster, more efficient, and more accurate execution of campaign efforts.
- Manage CRM vendor relationships to ensure we have required SLAs in place and highly valuable partnerships. This also includes recommending, vetting and building out new vendor requests to meet our evolving needs and vision for CRM
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in CRM / direct marketing in a fast-paced consumer environment, preferably within a digital-based subscription business.
- Expert in managing and executing high-volume campaigns from production to QA and deployment across channels (push, in-app, email, call center).
- Experience with multivariate, A/B and more complex communication testing strategies required.
- Analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics. Must understand tagging and coding requirements for tracking against a cross-channel environment.
- Vendor management experience
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- Flexible, self-motivated, and possess the ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Enthusiastic, intelligent, and interesting,