We’re looking for an expert Director of Affiliate Marketing to join our client's team in sunny San Diego, CA. This is a chance to work with a group of talented creatives building the largest eCommerce partner company in the world while helping to grow and lead an affiliate team. They relentlessly pursue profits for their clients while creating online experiences that delight consumers.
As the Director of Affiliate Marketing you’ll work on leading partner and influencer campaigns. You will work with influencers and non-traditional affiliate partners to deliver strategies that far exceed the status quo. You'll enjoy day-to-day collaboration with killer cross-functional teams including strong leaders in paid media advertising and digital marketing strategy.
They are interested in candidates with a proven track record of game-changing affiliate campaigns and an ability to shape our strategy moving forward. This is a chance for explosive resume growth working with brands you know and love.
It's a fit for you if...
- You are a professional leader in the affiliate marketing space
- You have proven portfolio / project examples of helping CPG / eCommerce retailers achieve incredible revenue gains through affiliate tactics
- You are up-to-date on, and passionate about, today's best affiliate marketing tactics, tools, and platforms
- You have experience in an agency setting and working in a fast-paced setting
- You possess excellent communication, time management, and problem solving skills
- You dominate Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
- You have the ability to think on your feet and make quick decisions
- You thrive in a high freedom, high responsibility environments
- You’re low ego and high sense of humor
- You’re looking to work in a truly collaborative setting with other creatives and are generally fun to work with
Stuff you'll do
- Oversee the affiliate team and all aspects of affiliate management including recruitment, account updates, communication, publisher relations, reporting, strategy, and other essential tasks
- Take a leading role in developing our client's performance marketing strategy
- Maintain daily publisher management by working with top publishers to optimize delivery and campaign performance
- Analyze client performance on a weekly basis in order to maximize revenue, identify opportunities, optimize campaigns and develop/report key metrics back to account services and senior management
- Publisher recruitment: proactively recruit new publishers and manage a recruitment team on an ongoing basis to drive growth
- Develop and manage ongoing affiliate calendar and communication plan incorporating promotional campaigns, publisher partnerships, merchandise plans, and larger client initiatives
- Manage affiliate promotional strategy: coordinate with cross-functional teams, create offers, manage placement strategy, conduct analysis to drive future recommendations
- Implement initiatives that enhance publisher productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Monitor and analyze affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with analytics team to develop forecasts and models
- Manage publisher operations, including acquisition, set-up, lead tracking, payments, invoicing and dispute resolution
- Monitor competitive landscape and utilize benchmark data to provide insight to key stakeholders on trends and emerging opportunities
- Meet with partners and attend industry conferences
- Provide general sales enablement and support as needed